To our long lost Aunt and Uncle who are longing for some pictures of me and my sisters.....here you go. We have been playing outside a lot and it has been so nice to get out of the house. I cry and scream in the house, but as soon as I can escape, I run outside and just play and play and am so happy. You should see the fit I throw when they make me go back inside. We have been to the Jordan River to throw rocks in the water, (my dad had to rescue my mom's glasses from the river, but it was Macey's fault not mine), to our own park and boardwalk down the street and of course our own little yard.





I hope this fills the void a little. I hope you didn't get too much snow yesterday. Please don't send it our way, or I will just look out the window and cry.
Love,
Wilson Dennis
p.s. These pictures were taken with my dad's new phone. It is pretty cool, but he is a meany and won't let me play with it.
oh i loved this!! Macy's hair is so long. Wilson- you are just like your granola parents.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, Little Wilson, I sense that spring is coming!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you posted this as Wilson--so cute! You are such a cute family--always getting outside and doing fun and simple things! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand Wilson, snow is for the birds... and even they don't like it.
ReplyDeleteSo what is the status on Minnesota???
yeah, dads can be mean. I once saw a dad carrying his son our of church by his feet.
ReplyDelete