Then today snow. The kids loved it and played outside with dad for a while. Snow is so beautiful, but so is the green grass and green mountians. I guess that is why we have seasons.
Monday, March 9, 2009
From Sun to Snow
This weekend we went to the BYU Art Museum to see the Walter Wick Exhibit. He is the photographer for all of the I SPY books. It was pretty crowded, but worth it. Macey wandered around while Wilson shrieked at all of the cars and trucks and Avery, as usual, just took everything in. We also saw a cool modern art exhibit with lots of packing peanuts floating around. One piece was garbage from the artists studio glued on take-out food lids. Avery said, "It's just garbage, but it is also art." How profound. We then went out to see the sculpture garden and try to take a family picture. I have been wanting to take one forever. I think the last picture of all of us was about 6 months ago. It turned out as well as a self timer can, but I liked the one of Avery.
Then today snow. The kids loved it and played outside with dad for a while. Snow is so beautiful, but so is the green grass and green mountians. I guess that is why we have seasons.




Then today snow. The kids loved it and played outside with dad for a while. Snow is so beautiful, but so is the green grass and green mountians. I guess that is why we have seasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like fun! The pic of Wilson on the bottom is so sweet! Look at those red little cheeks and so happy! That one of Avery is definitely Avery, but with that purple coat and just the right coloring, I definitely have to do a double take! I love our little Aryan princesses :)
ReplyDeletegotta love the self timer smile...i think I am done with the snow myself
ReplyDeleteI think the family pic actually looks really good. Nice and crisp and even light. Everyone looks good. I also like that Wilson is wearing that red sweater that both? his sisters wore at his age. At least there will be consistency in family pictures...
ReplyDeleteTo Wilson: There is a song by Wesley Willis, "CUT THAT MULLET!"
ReplyDelete