I have taken over the blog for the day to wish Johanna a Happy Birthday. For those of you that remember it was 11 years ago today that I kissed Johanna for the first time (ahh how sweet..I know) outside of the Park Place while her roomates were peeking out the window. It wasn't anything dramatic, but more like a peck. That was the start. Now look at us, three kids later and still in Provo. I can't say that Johanna hasn't changed. She has. She is
MORE loving, gentle, fun, patient, adventurous, and motherly. Just wanted all of cyber space to know I love her and we love her. Here are some pictures from the past 31 years. Happy Birthday Johanna. We love you.
LOVE your little fam.

Around Wilson's Age

At Lake Powell, (Johanna's Favorite Past time) 1-2 yrs old

Easter Dress on the Morning Star House

Fairly Newlyweds at Snowbird

First major trip to Germany (Avery was a year old) w/ Priscilla

Yesterday's 5 S's Day (Skiing, Shopping, Sushi, Show and ... ah ah Sleep.. yeah thats it)

It was a beautiful day at Deer Valley. She loved it, she always does. Can't keep her away from the mountains. (3yrs since I have been, but Joh was gentle)
Happy Birthday!! I hope it's a great one. I'm glad to see Court has gotten into the blog thing, but not as glad as I am to see these lovely pictures. It's amazing how much your kids look like you!!!
ReplyDeleteJohanna! Happy Birthday! I loved the pictures of your younger years. Looks like it was a fun one.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys! We NEED to get together before you up & move.
Oh, happy birthday, my darling friend! What a wonderful and sweet post! You look MUST LIKE BEAUTIFUL MACEL as a little girl!
ReplyDeletehappy day late birthday! thanks for posting Court
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! what a great day. sounds like my kind of day. good job Court. let's try to get together when I am in town next week.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you, as well as a hello! I found your blog by way of Erin's blog. I hope you're doing great. (If you don't recognize my last name, it used to be Steward back in the Penthouse days.) Anyway, great blog, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLooks like your day was fabulous! I was thinking of you and how incredible you are and decided I sure like knowing you. :)
ReplyDeleteJohanna! I just love you and hope it was a really special birthday! I remember those days at Park Place too....crazy and fun times! You just shine in all your pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy very late birthday! I am sorry I was so out of it and didn't even know! I hope you had a wonderful day! Thanks for being such a great person and friend!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY - I could have sworn I commented but obviously not:) Great job Court with the montage. Loved it!
ReplyDelete