Monday, January 10, 2011

December


December has come and gone.....so I guess I should do a little update. We had a busy month full of Christmas activities and outings but when I went back to look at the pictures, I didn't take very many. Oh well, we must have been too busy having fun.




The Mankato Ballet Nutcracker with the Judsons. Definitely not Ballet West, but entertaining anyway.

Cookie making

Christmas morning
Christmas breakfast
The spoils

Sledding at Spring Lake Park




Wilson's Knight outfit

We missed being with our family this season, but enjoyed having a snowy Minnesota Christmas. We were grateful for our friends here who kept us so busy and entertained. Here's to January!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Christmas outfits. So - so cute! Especially Avery & Macy's. Looks like a fun Christmas season. Sad we have to watch each other's kids grow up through the computer screen, but at least we have that!

    ReplyDelete