We blessed our sweet Wren Elizabeth last week. Courtney gave a great blessing and Wren didn't cry too much. We always seem to bless our babies when they are a little older, so they really don't like laying down. Court said she almost wiggled out of his arms. She is such a wonderful baby and we are so happy she is in our family. She looked so sweet in same dress her sisters, three of her cousins, her aunt and her mom also wore. It also seemed so strange to hold a baby in her dress through all of church. Always before we went home to a little family party. We missed having a party and really missed all of our family, but it was a good day anyway.
And just for fun.............can you see the resemblance in the sisters......can you guess who is who?
Yes first comment! Avery is the first and Macy is the second. There is a resemblance but not as much as I thought, Wren's face is a lot longer...oh she is so cute!!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI can totally see the girls in their baby pictures! Can we see Wilson's?
ReplyDeleteChristie
she is a beautiful baby. and i LOVE the dress. hope you are doing well
ReplyDeleteYour blog won't let me post a comment--or do you have to approve it and just never approve it?!?!?! She is adorable and tasty. How do you not eat her up? I love the cheeks so much and the dress is gorgeous, it looks amazing with baby skin.
ReplyDeleteShe looks completely angelic. Blessing days are the best, I love the sweet spirit that fills the whole house. Congratulations, wish I had been there to snap your picture for ya:)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, glad to see your beautiful family!
She is so dang cute!!! The top one is Avery and the bottom Macey??
ReplyDeleteHey there! I'm so glad I found your blog link on heathers...it seems like it was forever agomsince I saw you awhile back at Arctic Circle! Little Wren is so cute! And everyone else is getting so big! It seems like yesterday that I had Avery in my nursery!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog! yay!!!! You have such a beautiful family! Your kids are just the cutest!!!!
ReplyDelete