I guess this has just turned into a monthly update blog. We have had a nice month with more time to just be together and hang out. Wilson turned 3! We had a family race car party (plus the neighbor girl who happened to come over) where we made our own race cars and raced around the back yard. Court made a race car cake and Wilson thought it was the best day ever.
Courtney also had a birthday and he had to work all day long. So sad. So we brought cupcakes to his class and surprised him. He was pretty embarrassed.
I can't remember what else we have been doing but watching our sweet baby get nice and chubby.
Wren's new trick....she loves to suck her fist
Winter has started already. Notice the bush in front that used to be a tree before the heavy snow tipped it over and broke it.
A little photo shoot
Hauling it back to the car
Please Mom, no more pictures, this post is way too long already.
OK, no more, see you next month.
She is getting so big, I think she is looking different than the others. Not so much like macey anymore. MISSSSSSSSSSSS You!
ReplyDeleteI personally love all the pictures! Wasn't that snow just crazy???
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute, I think she looks just like Macey. I cannot believe Wilson is three, that is crazy, time flies!!!
ReplyDeleteWren is soooooooo cute! And those butterfly jammies are adorable.
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful and I so TOTALLY miss you like crazy!!! AAAAACK!!! A monthly update is about all I can handle. I'm totally in tears right now just looking at pictures of you :(
ReplyDelete