Sunday, October 31, 2010

October!!!!





Where to even start. What a month it has been.


We went (drove!) to Utah for this lovely wedding,




squeezed in a beautiful fall Park City hike,


stopped at Mt. Rushmore on the way home with Courtney's parents,

apple picked in the hot fall weather,


snuggled with our sweet baby,




took a nice walk on the sakatah singing hills trail,

more snuggling of our sweet baby,



explored the Minnesota Sculpture Garden,




tried to catch up on some sleep,


dressed up as tinkerbell, a black cat and a superhero who didn't want to wear their cape,
carved scary pumpkins,


looked super cute in pumpkin hats,

and are now ready for a calmer November.

5 comments:

  1. Macy is so cute grinning behind her cat mask:) And I lOVE the temple family picture. Wren is absolutely snuggable, I want a turn. You are looking truly amazing wonder woman- and I wish I could give you a hug too:)
    Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! we need to come visit you guys out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable babies. and you look great! Mt Rushmore is one of my favorite places. Did our 5th grade project about it. What were those called? remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! I LOVE the cheeks on sweet Wren. Glad you had a fun time in Utah, but hope things are calming down a bit now. Miss you like crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smile every time I happen upon your blog from other provo people's blogs! You have a good lookin' family, and you're always smiling! I love it. Congrats on the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete