A view of Timpanogos from South Fork canyon
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Winter Time
Martin Luther King weekend we went on a little hike up South Fork canyon. It felt so good to be in the sunshine and breathe the fresh air. We also did some sledding. Except for Avery and Macey almost sledding into a metal gate at 40 mph. But we all had fun. I don't know why it makes me feel so alive to be outside.

A view of Timpanogos from South Fork canyon
Sledding up South fork

Our studly Dad carrying the boy
A view of Timpanogos from South Fork canyon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so good to get out there and do stuff. I'm such a home-body that it's hard for me to get my butt out the door! Tell me your secrets! Where do you go?
ReplyDeleteAgain, so happy to see you've joined the blogging world. We miss you guys!
Yeah! Another blog to stalk. Love the title.
ReplyDelete--Julean
Hooray!! A blog, a blog! You will love it, I promise. And those of us who live far far away will love it even more. Your kids are so adorable and they look so much like you. You guys are BRAVE to go out in the snow with the kids, winter for us now includes staying inside if it is below 50 degrees (freezing for us).
ReplyDeleteJohanna! I can't tell you how happy I am that you are finally on the bandwagon! I gotta update mine...I'm a bit behind, but I am so glad you have one now!!!!! You look great and your kids are dang cute! Now Mia is the only one left to get onboard! Love you tons girl! Erin
ReplyDeletei need to do more to "feel alive." seriously, whenever i get your photos and updates i want to go outside every minute of every day.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! I miss our adventure days--we had a lot of fun with you! Thanks for your example in reminding me how important it is to get your kids out and about--I want to read your book on kids and outdoors that you were telling me about this past summer.
ReplyDelete