Well, here we go.
I was pretty hesitant to jump on the wagon, but I have finally done it. I have decided that I want to remember all of the little things that happen in my life. No more waiting to grow up, I guess that I finally am grown up.
A little way to remember the little things
Once you start you cant' stop, are you sure Court isn't upset he is not in the picture?
ReplyDeleteit's about time. your kids are so cute. it was great to see you over Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI am so angry!!!! The picture looks a lot better without me.
ReplyDeleteim really really excited.
ReplyDeleteyea, i'm glad you started one although it is making me a bit homesick. or maybe i'm just nervous about are exodus to egypt tomorrow.
ReplyDeletewell fun...it was fun seeing you last sunday! you will enjoy the blogging world...and it is a great way to document! Have fun!
ReplyDeletestill waiting for another post...yawn...
ReplyDeleteHurray!!! I am so happy you are FINALLY blogging!!! How could you not post with kids that cute, I mean really?? Tell the Mr I say hi!!
ReplyDeletep.s Hi little stewart!!
And I could not be MORE thrilled :) Welcome to the madness!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! I'm so glad I can stalk you now too! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm so glad you started a blog. Especially since we've been TERRIBLE about keeping in touch.
ReplyDeleteThe kids are all so big and cute!
Glad you guys are doing well!
I'm adding you to my list right now
it really is a great way to enjoy the little things. I think you would really enjoy it and find that you have so much to share.
ReplyDeleteyay! i think you'll love it. so will we : ) your kids are so cute.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Your family is the one family that Rand keeps asking when we are going to visit from all the Christmas cards on our wall :) Now he has a way to visit :)
ReplyDelete