Friday, November 4, 2011

Yeah for Visitors!!

We were so lucky to have the Peay family come up and visit us for MEA break.  It was pretty rainy and cold the whole time but nobody seemed to care.  The kids just loved playing together.  We were able to get out and do some fun stuff.  We went to the U of  M little (very little) children's science museum, Garnet ghost town, the Carousel and Dragon park, Big Dipper ice cream, the farmer's market and the play place at the mall. Bentley even made it on a couple of mountain bike rides.  I joined him for one and it was so pretty and he was nice to wait up for me on the uphill and the downhill.  We love having them here and hope they come back and hope they tell everyone else to come too!!

Garnet ghost town
sweet outhouse
little wet, little cold, little muddy
Eating lunch in an old barn


2 comments:

  1. I gotta say, that ghost town looks so interesting! Not for the ghostiness, but for the decrepit oldness of it. I LOVE stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Megan! I would love to check out that old ghost town!

    ReplyDelete