Here is my attempt at an update. Instead of my usual million picture posts, I did some smaller ones that also have lots of pictures. Not sure if that is an improvement.
There is a great trail system about 3 min. from our house where we like to walk. The colors have been so pretty.

Macey loves to collect moss and we make her choose her treasures wisely or our house is overflowing. Macey also lost her first tooth! She accidentally pulled most of it out by trying to untie a knot with her teeth. It left a pretty deep whole.
 |
| Courtney's artistic genius |

Have you ever heard of Larch trees? I can't believe it took me 33 years to find out about these pine trees that change color in the fall. They are so amazing and beautiful! I didn't get a very good picture of them, but you can see them starting to change behind the yellow cottonwood.
Every year I forget just how much candy we bring home. I get so excited for the kids to get lots and then after it has been sorted and counted we have WAY too much. The kids are good about not eating too much, me on the other hand.......
 |
| Avery the Viking Princess |
 |
| Wilson....Luke Skywalker |
 |
| Two cute cowgirls |
 |
| One long haired baby. Her hair is only growing behind her ears. |
 |
| Pumpkin Carving time |
 |
| So scary |
I love the Viking princess. Your kids are so
ReplyDeletecute. Maybe we'll see you at Christmas if you are home.
Beautiful country, beautiful family!
ReplyDelete