Monday, July 4, 2011

It's ROBIN HOOD sire! (Court's Post)

Here are some videos from Avery's Summer Theater Camp, Robin Hood. The performance was good for such a short time to practice. Avery was a Forest Fairy. They battled the evil G'Nomes to help stop the Sheriff of Nottingham from building a Mall on top of the forest.





Here are some bad pictures from my Iphone. Johanna has some better ones on her camera


While I am blogging, just few other pictures from our Strawberry picking out in Waseca. Tons of berries, but tiny this year.

And here is video we shot when we were in Missoula. This is the Rattlesnake area, where we found a rental home. Beautiful area.

2 comments:

  1. How am I supposed to take this, when I make a post and no one comments? Gosh thanks people.
    -Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, you aren't allowed to read this blog anymore!

    ReplyDelete