So the summer craziness is upon us. I had wanted to just enjoy long, sunny days with my peeps and while there has been some of that, I feel like we have been running around too much. But here some of the things we have been doing..........
Wren never, ever, not at all, holds still and usually just goes where ever she wants too

Wilson got a summer 'do because the poor kid gets so sweaty

Courtney now has a mini-me

We also have been soaking in the green of Rasmussen woods, our favorite place




Hanging out on the front porch

Eating all of our meals on the back porch

Climbing our neighbor's tree


Exploring Wild Wood Park with friends


and mostly more of Wren....

Maybe someday I will actually do a post with only a couple of pictures instead of tons......maybe....
your kids are so cute i can hardly stand it. i cant wait for wren to show acadia how to move! this girl needs some cousins!
ReplyDeleteWhere's wild wood park? I love Wren's smiles! She's so happy!
ReplyDeleteKeep the pics coming! Looks like wonderful summer fun, for sure!
ReplyDeletewe love the pictures and makes us miss you all. tons is not enough. Post some on the stewart blog. Cousins love to see each other having fun. Grandma
ReplyDelete