1. Avery learned how to ride her two wheeler and is so proud of herself. We love our neighborhood and backyard, but we don't have a nice safe sidewalk to practice on and so learning was quite the process. She finally put it all together one afternoon when we took her bike over to a friends house. She mastered it in a couple of minuets on their nice even sidewalk.
2. The girls had their first day of school. They were very excited and so ready to go. Macey has a great kindergarten teacher and Avery's seems a little scattered, but good. Macey got a little nervous just as she was about to go in her classroom, but then was distracted and did great. They were so happy when they got off the bus in the afternoon. I am glad they can ride together and look out for each other. It has been a little quiet around here the last two days, but Wilson has been amusing himself while I feed the baby all day long. I even have put into use my old skill of nursing and reading books to toddlers at the same time. It seems like I have stepped back into time about 5 years with a new born and toddler at home again.
3. Our sweet Wren Elizabeth made it through her first week. She is doing so good, but I think she is going to be a big spitter just like Avery was. We have gone through lots of blankets and burp cloths and we have learned how to keep her upright after she eats. The kids just want to hold her all day long and her hair is nice and greasy from us always kissing and petting it. I think she is getting nice and chubby. We love her so much and feel so grateful for her. I still can't believe I have FOUR kids, but we feel so content and complete (and maybe a bit overwhelmed and crazy).
I can't believe how big they are all getting. I'm so excited that Wren is finally here. She is so beautiful, DEFINITELY belongs with those cute siblings! It sounds like a good time for the girls to get back into school while you sort out this crazy 4-kid thing. Love you and miss you so so so much.
ReplyDeleteYour kids really are so cute! Love the school pictures.. I remember being so excited for school.. (or atleast the new outfits, ha!) Wren is precious and it looks like you will be getting lots of help taking care of her! ; )
ReplyDeleteThey are all so cute. You have such beautiful kids! I can't wait to actually meet Wren! Sorry she's a spitter. Do you need/want more burp cloths? I still have several and the baby run is over now.
ReplyDeletePrecious Pics! They are all getting so big! Sigh... and Wren is so beautiful. Congrats again!
ReplyDeletecongrats to avery! emma was excited when she saw the pic.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about stepping back in time. I was just feeling that way myself. Wren is SO PRETTY and I definetely think she is looking a bit chubbier :) Wish I would witness the tight circle driving Wilson in person. I think he and Mac would hit it off :) Hope you are doing as well as you sound, you are such an awesome mom!
ReplyDeleteLove, Heather