Macey also had her first day of preschool last week. We did a neighborhood preschool last year, but this was her first day of real, out of the house school. She was so excited and as she rushed into the room I had to plead with her to come and tell me good-bye. Macey is pretty fear-less and has loved every day so far. It was a little strange to be with just Wilson for a whole two and half hours (well, he sleeps for good part of it), but very nice. He is so sweet these days and talking up a storm.
But, poor guy, this is how he spends his afternoons when Avery gets home from school and the girls go into their room to play. They run down the hall screaming and then shut the door. He then throws himself on the ground and cries "sis-see" over and over. Poor buddy and so after a while I make them let him in. He just loves to be with them and loves to take their hands to go to his room and play "choo-choos". I am glad they oblige him once in a while.
I think Wilson looks like Jonny..I love Macey's bag!
ReplyDeleteOh the injustice of being outnumbered!! I bet it is the cutest little fit ever. We would love to come over and play choochoos:)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Don't you just love it when they get along so fabulously?
ReplyDelete