Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Candy and Cousins
We had an Easter filled to the brim with candy and cousins and a little rain too. A good time was had by all. We had our Stewart family fun on Saturday and our Manwaring family fun on Sunday. We feel so lucky to have so many great people in our lives. (Don't ask me about next year, I am trying to keep the tears in)
Stewart Cousins minus one in North Carolina

brothers having fun too
Manwaring Cousins minus the four littlest ones
the best we could get of the three
water fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy smokes! That is a lot of cousins all around the same age!! Don't worry, it will still be SO AWESOME every time you get together in the future. And it will be such a BIG DEAL when those fun Stewart cousins arrive. They'll be in such high demand :)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! I LOVE easter, bright colors, candy, new dresses... theirs are VERY cute by the way:)
ReplyDeleteI love the matching dresses! How cute! What a fun time!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you had a blog - yahoo. but now I feel so behind... gotta catch up on you & your adorable fam; must keep reading.
hope all is well!
come visit me on my blog.
loves from NY. mwaaaaah!