Thursday, April 30, 2009

dead things, curlers and soccer

A few random pictures of what has been going on around here.



We went to the Bean Museum on Saturday because of the pouring rain. Wilson went crazy and was pointing and growling the whole time we were there. I thought he would be scared, (especially of the ready to attack wolves), but he just wanted to touch everything. Avery just kept repeating to herself, "they're not alive anymore, they are dead".



We also used the cool foam rollers the other night. The girls loved using them and Wilson wanted a part of the fun. I never thought they would go to sleep though. Macey especially was so worried they were going to fall out. Which, of course, one did and she had cute curls in the front and one long flat piece in the back for church.
This was the team picture at Avery's last soccer game. She did great this year and we called every game a success if she touched the ball at least once. She loves to run around on the field and mostly in the direction of the ball, but if it comes toward her she just keeps on running by it. Oh well, at least she still likes to play.
And on another note....WE GOT AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE........and have a closing date of June 13th. It really is a miracle and we feel so blessed. We will probably live with family until we move at the end of July. We are excited, but now I am feeling a little sad to leave P-town....I never really thought I would. We have made some amazing friends and have become a real family here. It is the only place our kids have really known. I am ready for a new adventure, but it is hard to leave the old adventure behind.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - Avery is SO big in her soccer picture! It makes me feel like we haven't seen you guys in years (has it really been that long?) We are FOR SURE going to come by soon before you leave. I'm happy for you that you got an offer. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally was going to put a curler picture on my blog too, I love the soccer picture, they all have such great faces..good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one long straight thing with the curly front is totally in. Can't wait to have you back... for a bit anyway:) Hope your finding the perfect house!!

    ReplyDelete