So a friend of mine has been taking 12 pictures on the 12th of each
month for a couple of years. I always thought it would be fun, but just
never got around to it. I have finally decided to do it this year.
Time is passing too quickly and these sweet kids of mine are going to be
18 yrs old very soon. I just want to remember the little things we did
everyday. Nothing fancy or super exciting, but how we spent our lives
together. Maybe it is because Wren is so sweet (and not so sweet) these
days and I know how fast she is growing and changing and how pretty
soon she won't be this crazy, surprising, little girl anymore. We love
to just watch the funny things she says and does these days. She keeps
us all laughing (and pulling our hair out) and it won't last long until
there is homework to do and friends to play with.
So here is my 12 of 12 for February and I will put on January's too just for fun. Anyone want to join me?
Sorry, I am still working on getting the templates and captions right.....it is a work in progress. And I could not get the picture of Wren in big shoes to fit in the template and just gave up. Maybe next time.
 |
| Click to enlarge |
January 12th 2012
 |
| Click to enlarge |
Loved catching up today on you guys! You are one of the best mom's in the world and I love you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea. I'll have to see if I can remember to do it!
ReplyDelete