Sunday, May 23, 2010

Holy Humid



We did it. We finally got our garden in this last weekend and it has been fun watching the seeds come up this week. We did plant the spinach a while ago and even had a nice salad tonight. Court also put in a fire pit and so we had to test it out with some friends the other night.



We also got Wilson a big boy bed and he has done great the last two nights. It was time to let the crib rest for a couple of months. Now I guess we should tackle potty training. Oh boy, I am not sure if I am ready.


We also had another ultrasound for the baby because I was measuring a little big (ya think) and so got a cute 3-D picture of her profile. I think it looks exactly like our other kids. Don't worry, the baby is measuring right on, I am just poking out like crazy. I am sure it is those used up stomach muscles and their lack of strength. Oh well, I hope I just don't get too much bigger.


Here is us exploring a little at Duck Lake. It has jumped up to 90 ish and humid here the last couple of days. We are finding new ways to stay cool.


Avery finished soccer and had a great time. She maybe even touched the ball three times a game! Go Avery!

Macey finished pre-school and had a such a good year. She sang her heart out at her end of the year program. She told me she was going to be too nervous to sing but I think her inner actor/diva got a hold of her.
So things are good, but I am missing my perfect 75 degree weather. Hopefully, it will be back soon.

9 comments:

  1. you are adorable! the humidity is the one thing I dislike about MN. and the bugs. may be coming out to see my grandparents in July. you anywhere near St. Cloud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Michelle is fabulous! I am SO sad that we aren't going to be in her class next year. Where was your program? We always did the end of semester programs in the classroom. Your picture looks like you were on the theater stage or someplace like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is bigger than my entire back yard :)

    ANd your belly -- BIG? You call that big? You look awesome, as usual. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Megan - you still look fabulous and really not that big in the pictures. Now the way you feel might be an entirely different story. :) Good luck with the garden - it looks like a great area to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i love humidity. at least this week when its all still so new. go enjoy all those lakes! i love summer in mn!
    and in agreement with other comments, you really do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy, busy family! Looks like fun. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your garden and firepit!! Reminds me of our backyard! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY GARDEN!!!! wow, that's so awesome.

    your basketball bebe belly is adorable & what a sweet ultrasound picture of the Little.

    The humidity is killing us in WNY, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your backyard makes me drool. What a great post:) Love seeing Macey on stage, Avery soccer girl and of course Wilson who is practically unrecognizable from his baby-boy days:) You look fabulous and I cant believe how clear that 3D utrasound is:) Hope your feeling great!

    ReplyDelete