* Avery's 6th birthday party and fancy jewelry cake
* Snowbird sleepovers complete with hikes and rides up and down the mountain
* Bear Lake Cabin and beach fun
* Lots and lots of playing with cousins
* Lots and lots of swimming in Grandma's Pool
* Hiking up to Timpanogos Caves
* A Picnic at Silver Lake
* lots of other fun stuff I can't remember.......
It has been a whirlwind but we are glad we have been here for most of the summer.
One more week until we go. I am still not exactly sure how I feel about it. A nice mix of anticipation, nerves, melancholy at leaving, and other feelings I cannot describe with out getting a little teary.
good luck and have so much fun. moving away was the best thing we could do for our little family.
ReplyDeletemoving is SO hard but so great for little families in my not so humble opinion! I know you guys will do great. Looks like you have had a wonderful summer and I hope the move isn't too hard or too stressful! and ps your kids look exactly like you.
ReplyDeletecute pictures! keep em coming!
ReplyDelete