Sunday, June 14, 2009
Lately....
I just thought that I would post some pictures of what has been going on around here. We were supposed to be moving this week, but the offer on our house fell through and so we are here in P-town for a little while longer. Come August and either sell or rent, we will be headed to Mankato Minnesota. We still don't have anywhere to live, because we also lost the contract on the Mankato house when the Provo house fell through. It has been quite a disaster and somewhat a trial of faith, but we know that things will work out one way or another.
This night I kept asking Wilson if we wanted to get in the bath and he just kept playing with his toys, and then the two seconds I was out of the room, he jumped in the tub in all of his clothes. He just looked at me and said 'bath, bath'. The girls thought it was so funny. (Heather, thanks for the great idea on color wonder tablets. They love them, but we have to have a limit on how many in a row. I get paranoid about the dye soaking into their bodies.)
Avery on her last day of Kindergarten. She was mad because I was making her late for carpool.
Macey and Joy School graduation.
Trying to get a picture of all of the Manwaring cousins watching the traditional movie before going home. All are here, just not all looking.
Dance recital day. The little girls got to pick out their outfits and the big girls wore sweet day-glow leotards and flower spandex shorts. They all had such a good time and were so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such cute pictures! We will be driving through that area a lot in the next month, so we'll have to plan a get-together!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your house sell falling through :(
I'm sure everything will work out well in the end. Love you guys!
Cute! Madeline loves your girls so much, and she DID name her baby Wilson, so that pretty much means we like you guys. Call us soon to do something else. Oh and remind me to tell you about the Springville Carnival.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Ave before school is hilarious! Love it! And I need to pick up the water tablets; thanks for reminding me. Where exactly, in what department, are those to be found?
ReplyDeleteI love that A was mad at you for making her late to school.. soon enough she will be mad when you make her go, right? ; )
ReplyDeleteHope everything starts working out for your move! I am excited for you guys. We love MN! Our dream is to move there and get a house on the lake (any lake will do). Maybe we can be neighbors.
And I LOVED the baby gift you sent. That blanket is AWESOME. If you tell me you made it I will be very jealous. And the little elephant guy is already attached to the car seat sitting in my garage waiting for Mr. Max.